Friday, November 14, 2008

The Masterpeice







The kids have been dying to get out the paint that Sunney and my Dad got Reese for her birthday, and today I finally was in the mood to give the go ahead. Kielee started off by herself, but was soon joined by Reese who has never painted before. I was so cute to watch them be creative, and so excited by their creations. Reese cracks me up, she takes her art so serious, she has the same expression of utter concen- tration every time she colors or draws. She's so completely immersed in her project whenever she is creating. Kielee on the other hand is completely posing every time the camera comes out, even when I tried to get her "looking Natural" She is well aware of the camera being on her at all times.. Anyway, I really enjoyed watching them. Here are the pictures of the finished products. They were of course completely covered in paint, in fact Reese started painting her arms after awhile and forgot all about the paper. Into the tub they went, and I think I'm going to be done with the paint for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment