Friday, October 31, 2008

Kielee's Halloween Costume!




Well we got up at 6 am this morning and for once in her life Kielee was actually rarin' to go! She IS NOT a morning person, just like her mommy, but she was soooo excited to get those rollers out of her hair and get ready for her school Halloween party. I got Reese ready while Kielee ate breakfast, and then started to work on Kielee. It took me right until it was time to go to finish her makeup and hair and snap a couple pictures. I had to come to work today in my yoga pants and a sweatshirt with my hair in a pony cause I had NO TIME to take care of myself! But it was well worth it... Kielee looks so adorable, she makes a great little Geisha she even has the praying mantis pose down lol.
I get off work today at 12:20 so I can pick Kielee up from school, and then we'll be off to get Austin and Lex, so we can bring them home and get them all done up for their first Halloween with us. Stay tuned for what I'm sure will be many more pictures and stories from tonight!

2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! Just out of curiosity...you do realize that a Geisha is a Japanese prostitute right?! I love the outfit...I love the floral prints that they wear over there! Good job on the make up!

    ReplyDelete