Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Writer's Workshop Today I Will...


Brought to you by Mama Kat


Today I will work hard to get done what I need to
Today I will eat Pei Wei Spicy Chicken, and remember that I could eat it every day!
Today I will smile
Today I will laugh
Today I will talk to my sister
Today I will hold my babies and tell them I love them
Today I will go home and pack for beautiful San Diego
Today I will get frustrated with Reese
Today I will forget I was frustrated as soon as she does something cute
Today I will pace and look out the window 20 times when it gets close to the time Kielee is coming home from her dad's, because I still miss her terribly when she's gone
Today I will do MORE laundry
Today I will get irritated with my Hubby when he tries to fondle me while loading the dishwasher
But then I will laugh, because I should know if I'm going to load the dishwasher I'm going to get fondled...it's just my husband
Today I will enjoy my "quiet day" which is what Wednesday's are at my house
Today I will water my new garden cause I'm an awesome gardener
Today I will notice the little things I love about my life
Today I will have a drink cause it just sounds good!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through SITS and wanted to stop by and say hello! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete