Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Back to Reality...

Well , I'm BACK today from our lovely weekend vacate to Mission Beach. While in San Diego, although I had a lot of fun, and much needed relaxation time with Hubby, I missed the kids so bad. So bad in fact that a VERY LARGE portion of our relaxing was spent walking on the sand searching for sea shells to bring home to our little ones cause we knew they'd love them. See this is us looking for shells :)
So I spend my vacation remembering that even though I LOVE the beach, and I don't think that will ever change....see I mean HELLO how can you not love this, anyway, I really love home. And so I was happy to come home to my babies, and then I got here. Granted, i'm happy to see the chitlens, and they're happy to see us, but talk about back to reality!!! I go from this -------->

and now, the truck, needed breaks, well we go to change them, and it needs a Rotor (look baby I spelled it right) the ROTOR is nowhere to be found. can't put it back together. Now Shane had to take me, and Austin and Lex (because they're off track so we have them staying with us until Saturday) they all had to get in the car and drive me to work this morning. Then wonderful hubby had to go home with kids in tow, and find the part. And I get to go to work after being gone for 5 days and now this is pretty much where I'm at! Although it's nice to know I'm needed, its definately a harsh return.

So alas, I am back, back to the daily grind, back to responsibility, back to house work, and home work, and work work...but hey...it's only 2 more days til Friday!!!



Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment