Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lettin it ALL hang out!

Did I seriously do this!

Yes I have hit my all time most brainless moment as a scatterbrained mother of 4. Let me recap.

Yesterday morning I woke up late. 7:30 to be exact. I had all 4 kids, because Austin and Lex are off track, and Kielee had to be to school by 8:10. So I had 30 minutes to dress, feed, brush hair and get out the door for myself and 4 kids.
Well on one hand, You could say I'm completely amazing because I made it. Kielee was on time for school, and eveyone was in tow ready to be dropped off at different babysitters (my babysitting woes is a whole other story) So I dropped Kielee off, and dropped Reese off, and drove all t he way out of my way, and dropped Austin and Lex off. I was on my way to work (about 1/2 later than normal, cause of all the dropping off) and I had an itch on my boob. I reached under my jacket, and under my thin tank top cause I had to get under the bra for this one, and lo and behold....
I WAS BRALESS!!!! Yes somehow in my morning rush, I forgot to put on a freakin bra!!!
And, yes I am part of the itty bitty titty commity, so what!

Anyway, I felt completely violated! Here I am sittin in my car, all alone, nobody knows I'm not wearing a bra, and I am so embarressed. So I pull over to the first place I see that sells bras. I go walking into Target, arms folded across my chest, head down, praying that no one is looking at my unconfined boobies! I go, pick out an inexpensive over the shoulder boulder...I mean pebble holder, and standing in line, I just KNOW everyone knows that I am braless, because why else would I just be buying a bra. It's like going to the store and JUST buying tampons, OBVIOUSLY Aunt flow is visiting.
THEN I go out to my car, drive to the far side of the parking lot where NO ONE is parked, and proceed to put it on. Then out of no where, with a MILLION other parking spaces, all of them closer to the actual store comes one of those "my car is too nice to park by anyone else" people, and parks RIGHT NEXT to me!! OMG! Can I just get a break. I think I pulled off the whole looking natural thing, when I suddenly pretended to be straitening my shirt,with the bra buckled around my stomach, looking like some freaky person waiting to do some kind of drug deal or something (I am so paranoid huh) Needless to say when said person finally got out of their car and walked away, I put that sucker on as fast as I could and got the hell out of there.

I guess the moral of the story is, I now have a new addition to my morning routine...check that I am wearing all nessecary undergarments!

DUH JAIME!

2 comments:

  1. I can honestly say that I have never forgotten my bra...at least not on purpose but I'm the exact opposite in regards to size. When I'm not wearing one it's GLARINGLY obvious. *ahem*

    I get those paranoid thoughts too. A lot of times I sorting through coupons in the parking lot and I just know people think I'm a freak or something. The reality is that people could care less. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just rolling right now!... I too have deffinately had one of those forgetful moments myself... however, being the person I am... I didn't even stop at a store... I just enjoyed the freedom of not being confined for the day...lol

    ReplyDelete