Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My List of Things that MUST GO!

Writer's workshop just happened to coincide with something I was really thinking about doing today anyway. I think it's because I've had a couple bad mood days and that always makes it so much easier to come up with bitchy stuff to say. So Head over to Mama Kat's place for more Writer's Workshop's, and until then...

My List of Things that Must Go

1) Acting like you have NO IDEA what's going on when you really do, so that you can see if you can catch someone or something in a lie. Seriously, DUMB and obviously it doesn't work because I don't have anything to hide.

2) The Text dog out. I HATE when you TALK to someone, and they're all good to go, on-board with whatever plans your making, and then 20 minutes before said plans are supposed to happen, you get a TEXT MESSAGE with some dumb ass excuse. Come on now, be a big girl and just say NO!

3) The Text dog out, followed by the blame someone else. Again, grow some effing balls (or somethin) and don't blame everyone else, you already took the pussy way out by texting.

4) When people just can't get the method to my madness. I swear, what I do usually makes sense to me for some reason, and it may not be good to you, but it's perfectly logical to me, and that is what matters. As long as no one gets hurt, deal with it.

That's all for now kids...



No comments:

Post a Comment