Monday, May 11, 2009

Great News!


Ok so I know that I don't post enough. And one of the main reasons is I don't take pictures of everything I should. I think if I took more pictures, I'd surely have a lot more to blog about, and pictures make the stuff about my kids at least cuter :) If not more interesting for people to read. Well one of the main reasons I don't take a lot of pictures is that I HATE HATE HATE my camera. It's like ancient, and lame and I just don't like it. Well I have good news! I accidently dropped my camera on Saturday and I BROKE it. YAY! It truely was an accident, after I took all the pictures of the excavainig going down in my back yard when I walked in my cute little kitty Meow, jumped right out in front of me and scared the holy living crap out of me. I don't think I've introduced my blog to My MEOW...She's totally scary right? Well for some reason I jumped, and dropped it REALLY hard, and I saw little springs and stuff go flying, and I don't think I found them all, but NOW it won't hold batteries, and the lens won't move so I GET A NEW ONE!!! Finally!!! at least now I have a good reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment