Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shush girl! Shut You're Lips!

Writer's Workshop, Brought to you by Mama's Loosin' It.

1.) What is your life's anthem? You know...that song that is ALWAYS in your head. The one you'd go to sing first if someone told you to sing a song right NOW. What is it and what does it mean to you?



"LIFE" Anthem is kind of difficult for me, seeing as I love so much music and I probably have a different song for every point in my life. So I give you my FAVORITE song of the moment. Why? Because I just love the lyrics. I think they're clever, hilarious, and catchy as hell, and I've been walking around singin this song for months and it just doesn't get old. It's fun!

My favorite line..."Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips"...
AND, "tell your boyfriend, if he says he's got beef that I'm a vegetarian and I ain't f-in scared of him"

Don't know why, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment