Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Joy, Sorrow, Anger...

Writer's Workshop brought to you by Mama Kat
Head over to Mama Kat's blog for your prompts, and to check out everyone else's entry's tomorrow. But for now, here's my entry.

Describe Joy, Sorrow and Anger through pictures you've taken.

First of all I have to say this gt me to look though all the pictures on my computer (at least my work computer). That was worth it in and of itself.

First Picture is my Anger entry. I Knew what picture I was using for this as I read the word. This is one of my favorite shots I've ever captured of Kielee. She's so beautiful, even when she's completely pissed off at me.

~Anger~

This Next Picture is Sorrow. This is Reese the day after she was born in the nursery. I had to leave her there for a week, and go home without her. I have to tell you I know that a lot of people go through so much more with their babies than I did, but as a mother seeing my baby with tubes and masks, and leaving her there for that dreadful week was the most heart breaking thing I have ever been through.

~Sorrow~


And bringing this post to a close. Joy! There are so many pictures I could have put in here, and any pictures of my kids, at least for me, would do it justice. However when I ran across this picture, I thought it was perfect. The relationship Husbee and I have really makes, or has made a lot of the joy I have in my life possible. I ♥ him!

~Joy~




1 comment:

  1. Hi!! Glad I can entertain you with my geese tales....I really do hate them.
    I see you are a Jacob fan.....I suppose I can look past that and be friends.....hehee

    ReplyDelete