Saturday, May 9, 2009

Too Gross to post! But I did it anyway cause you should all feel my pain!



Yes I know it's DISGUSTING! This is my basement floor drains as of last night. We've bee having major pluming problems in our 1950's house. So bad that New Years eve when it flooded (SEWAGE) into our basement we had to tear out EVERYTHING drywall, carpet, tile, our finished basement became unfinished in a day. We though it was fixed but about a month it started backing up again. This is the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced! We have literally had POO, and TOILET PAPER, and you know anything else that goes down THERE coming out of our basement floors. after calling my dad basically in tears we are now officially POO FREE!!! This is what we did this Saturday! My WONDERFUL father came and Dug a HUGE hole in my yard to dig the clog out. It took about 15 hours to dig down 7 feet re-pipe and bury it back. Now we get to wait 3 or 4 months for the ground to settle before we can plant our grass back. All I can say is thank god I can bathe my kids all in the same night! I can do laundry and dishes at the same time! I can go # 2 and not worry about having to see it the next day when I go to go do laundry ( I know it's TMI but seriously, nasty stuff) I am really happy about this! Now on to refinishing our basement...sigh it never ends does it :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've had quite the adventure!!!
    I don't envy you at all...

    ReplyDelete