Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween for Grown Ups

Saturday we had our second annual Hall0ween party.
We all had a blast. Thanks everyone for coming out.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words so here's a little bit of what when down :)
Enjoy, we sure did!


Shane and I were Sweeney Todd and Mrs Lovett.


Tom was Best Overall costume won $120 for his Captain Spalding Costume ( Which I did his makeup)
Nick Won Scariest with his AWESOME Grim Reaper, his mask was the Shiznizzle in the strobes


My Sis Jess showed up for about 2 hours and walked away with most original for her 15 minute adaptation of a drunk driving victim

And I had a hard time finding a pic of Lisa alone, so Lisa, as Baby from Devils rejects won for sexiest costume. This is me and her LATER in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment