Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kielee is such a a goof



So I was looking through my pictures and I ran across this one. It's a little old, but I felt like I had to post it cause it made me laugh. This is My Kielee Panty head (Come on they're clean, hell some of them are probably brand new cause that's how we roll at my house! With 3 girls, and 2 so close in age, things get buried sometimes). Kielee is such a strange little soul, but she's defiantly a lot of fun and full of personality. See Reese had a tendency to find the big girl panties, and for some reason she thinks they look like hats. So Kielee, being the little attention seeker that she is, when we laugh at Reese about something she automatically goes into "Well I can be funny too!" mode. On this particular day, she went above and beyond and even looking back at this picture, I remember she had me laughing so hard I had tears running down my cheeks. And the big ol' ham that she is, i got some good pics. She's still beautiful, no matter how goofy she tries to look.

No comments:

Post a Comment