Wednesday, March 11, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Hair

I don't know who all knows this about me. But I obsessively lurk on all those Hair blogger's sites :) One of my favorites is Mindy's Blog "Adopt a Do" Mindy has a really fun blog where she does AWESOME girly hairstyles, and also throws in a little bit about adoption here and there. Right now she's having a contest and of course I wanted to enter, but it also gives me the perfect reason to share some of her cute hairstyles with you. She has a section on her blog right now for St. Patrick's Day hair, and Since I am totally Irish, and have 3 girls of my own I LOVE THESE!!! They are all totally original and totally adorable, and she gives such good walk throughs that I think anyone could accomplish them :) How awesome will it be to send your little girl to school on St Patty's day with such a cool hair-do . She'll be a proud little girl for sure that her mommy is sooooo creative :) Honestly the hairblogs are really probably my FAVORITE blogging discovery, those creative mothers like Mindy have had my daughters rockin some cool hairdo's!! So Enough rambling...here is the link to the St. Patty's Day Hair! I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! And I'm sure once you start you'll be back for more...even if it's lurking in the dark like yours truly.

XOXO
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment